1. Activating new pathways of communication, including greater telepathy, direct knowing, communication without distortion and ease of hearing and receiving awareness of what's being expressed.
2. Navigating What's Here - really stepping into acknowledgment of where we are and accessing new capacities to respond with precision and mastery.
3. Clearing the Way - addressing past wounding that's showing up in now moments to be addressed.
4. Leading with Presence - noticing anywhere we've been driven by our questions or the need to provide answers, and instead choosing to breathe deeply, direct our presence and attention in and through our hearts, bodies and minds and hold any questions or answers that we have lightly.
5. Exploring What Is - truly receiving and perceiving what is and diving into it, allowing greater depth, richness and beauty to be revealed.
Without the full 2 hrs of exploration, the themes may sound a little vague. I did want to note them, as they may be explorations that become more and more relevant and illuminated as we move through the year. What I did want to include here is the opening meditation from the class. It's an invitation to step into a space of curiosity and wonder with regards to what is here and possible now.